My research interests include managerial discretion in disclosure and reporting, information content of accounting numbers, fair value accounting, accounting issues in financial reporting standards setting, and capital markets.
My working papers include:
- Voluntary Disclosure of Disaggregated Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Information around Restatements (with Darren Henderson and Christine Wiedman. Accepted at CAAA 2017 Annual Conference and AAA 2017 Annual Meeting).
- News Management and Earnings Management around Accelerated Share Repurchases (job market paper)
- The Implication of Unrecognized Intangible Assets on the Relation between Market Valuation and Debt Valuation Adjustment (with Matthew Cedergren and Changling Chen. Accepted at CAAA 2014 Annual Conference)
- Supplier’s Relationship-Specific Investment and Customer’s Management Forecasts (sole-authored. Accepted at CAAA 2015 Annual Conference, AAA 2015 Annual Meeting, and AAA 2015 Northeast Region Meeting)
- Debt Valuation Adjustments and Executive Compensation (with Matthew Cedergren and Changling Chen. Accepted at CAAA 2013 Annual Conference and AAA 2013 Annual Meeting)
So far my rejection rate at top journals is 100% 🙂 But let’s see.
Please find these papers at my SSRN author’s page: http://ssrn.com/author=1804725.